Calcbench Excel Add-in
Calcbench clients can now access hundreds of normalized accounting metrics, full financial statements, and raw XBRL tags for 9,000+ publicly traded companies directly in Excel.
From topline metrics - like Revenue and Assets - to harder-to-find footnote data - like Work in Process Inventory, Deferred Income Tax Expense, or Product Warranty Accrual - Calcbench put standardized and as reported metrics in Excel via simple formulas. Full statements can also be accessed with just a few clicks.Calcbench subscribers can download the add-in from calcbench.com/excel, and new users can sign up for a free 2 week trial.
Some of the functionality of our Excel Add-in is available in our Google Sheets Add-on.
- Get entire financial statements and thousands of data points directly in Excel
- Powerful formula builder gets you started in seconds
- Easily keep your models and reports up-to-date with the latest financial data
- Create Interactive Spreadsheets. Users can trace data back to the text for full context
- Enables users to leverage Calcbench data to create your own models and reports efficiently
- Allows for easy creation of customized measures and reports in Excel