The fastest and easiest way to work with SEC filing data in Excel.
Calcbench clients can now access hundreds of normalized accounting metrics, full financial statements, and raw XBRL tags for 12,000+ publicly traded companies directly in Excel.
Calcbench subscribers can download the add-in from calcbench.com/excel, and new users can sign up for a free 2 week trial.
Some of the functionality of our Excel Add-in is available in our Google Sheets Add-on, or our
Office 365 Add-In.
What Sets Us Apart
- Get entire financial statements and thousands of data points directly in Excel
- Powerful formula builder gets you started in seconds
- Easily keep your models and reports up-to-date with the latest financial data
- Trace any number back to the source document without leaving Excel
- Populate your model just by clicking on numbers in a document
- Retrieve full financial statements and tables
- Data from Annual & Quarterly reports, Earnings Releases and 8-Ks, and Proxy Statements