Calcbench - XBRL Data Experts
Calcbench is the first company of its kind to fully harness the power of the new government mandated data standard XBRL, yielding an unprecedented direct line into the SEC’s corporate financial data repository.
Over 9,000 U.S. listed public companies
Use Calcbench for:
- As Reported Financials and Footnotes – Go in depth with company financials in line item detail.
- Standardized Metrics – Over 1,000 standard data points, ranging from the basics, like revenue and assets, to unique, hard to find items like Standard Product Warrantys and Unremitted Foreign Earnigns. Compare across companies, industries, time periods, etc.
- Segment Information and Other ‘Breakout’ Data - Search through as reported line item detail from company schedules and roll-forwards, including Revenue by Geographical Segment, business combinations, or Deferred Tax Assets and Liabilites.
- Footnote Text - Explore and analyze company disclosures using our one of a kind interactive footnote viewer. Disclosures are arranged by type, and fully indexed for searching.
- Raw XBRL Search - Research tag and values in our proprietary database.